No wonder Iorfa is injured

image.thumb.png.800032202c0995dc1460ffa248d6e0ae.png

This week 30 years ago 3/4/90 Dominic Iorfa scores a hat-trick in his first game for

@QPR

reserves in a 3-2 defeat of

@ReadingFC

at Loftus Road. Two months earlier he also scored a hat-trick at Loftus Road AGAINST

@QPR

while on trial for

@MillwallFC

#retroQPR

image.png.1f5269bd90b6b9eb65a99cd4f0fc863d.png

George Best & Dominic Iorfa at Alan McDonald's testimonial game #QPR

image.png.d0cfed7b49e8ba5152ffb7a9a01a02fa.png

image.png

Edited by Paul..
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

lol nice one.  But surely it's a fair assumption to make that they could be related and would think that it would make a reasonable starting point for further research.

The gap between me seeing the same pic as the OP, and finding out he was his dad, was approximately the time it took to do a Google search.

Perhaps my point was more ‘I didn’t know our Dom  had a father who was also a pro footballer’

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

The gap between me seeing the same pic as the OP, and finding out he was his dad, was approximately the time it took to do a Google search.

Perhaps my point was more ‘I didn’t know our Dom  had a father who was also a pro footballer’

Ignore me I'm just looking for a pointless argument, think I'll go for a walk a find and small bloke to beat up.

Edited by Inspector Lestrade
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Dom senior played for Peterborough when I used to watch them play regularly (grew up there so went to see posh cos I couldn't get to wednesday games).

He was a decent player. Really quick and could play on the wing or through the middle. Decent eye for a goal too. He was also a full Nigerian international if I remember correctly.