Best Moment/Worst Moment + Hero and Villain of 2021.

Unfortunately no game to look forward to this weekend so it got me thinking about 2021 and Wednesday. Be interested to see what others think to the above categories.

BEST MOMENT

On the pitch we have not had a lot to cheer about at all with a relegation in 2021 and a sluggish start to our season in League 1 (until recently). So for the best moment of the year was being back at Hillsborough following a whole season and more away for fans. Hearing Hi Ho Silver Lining again was a brilliant moment.

WORST MOMENT 

Ignoring the obvious and relegation, probably Tony Pulis. He did absolutely nothing but under us and probably the main reason we got relegated. Was not prepared to work with what he had and seemed to bring a real negative aura around the club during his short stay. Had we picked up more points in the time Pulis was manager we stay up. I am glad his spell in charge was short lived.

VILLIAN OF THE YEAR

Got to be the chairman really. End of the day his leadership got us relegated.

HERO OF THE YEAR

The fans. Our away support this year in League 1, especially when we go away from home, reminds the country of why we are a big club. If only the players could give us a small percentage of the commitment our fan base puts in, week in week out, we would not be in League 1.

I salute the fans of SWFC. You/We are the heroes of this club and always will be. Let's hope this team can now kick on and finish the job of in the second part of the season. 

Have a good one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1