Christmas Day on Owlstalk - Please Read

14 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I hope you're not impacted by a loss of smell and taste? Get well soon anyhow mate

Thanks mate. Lost my sense of taste and smell for a few weeks back in the early Covid days of March 2020 but both are fine right now. Tempted to order a curry today instead of píssing about making Xmas dinner!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Thanks mate. Lost my sense of taste and smell for a few weeks back in the early Covid days of March 2020 but both are fine right now. Tempted to order a curry today instead of píssing about making Xmas dinner!

YES!!!!

Welcome to Christmas Curry Club

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So many people I know have the same mate

Get stocked up on paracetamol and fluids! ❤️

Cheers mate. Well stocked with paracetamol and cold & flu tablets, and we’re lucky to have lovely neighbours who are happy to help with stuff like walking the dog or picking up bits from the shop. 

Can’t stress enough how important it is to get tested - even if you’re alright, you might pass the virus on to someone who won’t be 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Merry Christmas owlstalkers.

20 years on this website now.  Only online community I am part of.  I post from my home where my wife has gone back to bed and my kids have abandoned all presents already and are playing Fortnite. So thought I would drop in whilst I do the cooking.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

Merry Christmas owlstalkers.

20 years on this website now.  Only online community I am part of.  I post from my home where my wife has gone back to bed and my kids have abandoned all presents already and are playing Fortnite. So thought I would drop in whilst I do the cooking.

Send me a yorkie pud pal

Merry Christmas everyone - it’s good to have the Wednesday family around for much needed company - and we’re just like every family - old uns like me (70+) going on about the good old days when you could go to a match on Xmas Day! and then we have the young uns who get very excited about things and keep us old ones in touch with the modern world - I’m grateful to all of you and just remember- we’re all Wednesdayite’s and we wouldn’t want it any other way!!

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1