What’s the point in just SEVEN players training??

27 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I agree.. will end up with hundreds of thousands of cases a day in January and rising hospitalisations though, which the media and the lefties will try and use to force us in to lockdown. We must resist 

Here is our alleged member of Mensa everyone. 

Tbf, I think he will be gutted if loads of old people don't cop it. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yes, but other than that; what's the point of them training?

:duntmatter:

Cos they need all the practise they can get?

1 hour ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Hospital admissions will go past that January number easily in a month or so time without more restrictions.

We have to just get on with it though and if it happens it happens.

Great. Let's have all the medics completely incapable of treating anyone for heart attacks and strokes because they're all either isolating due to Covid or shoved into Covid wards to provide support.

Is it worth risking a scenario where people cannot be treated properly? Imagine if your daughter gets hit by a car and can't be treated.

57 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I agree.. will end up with hundreds of thousands of cases a day in January and rising hospitalisations though, which the media and the lefties will try and use to force us in to lockdown. We must resist 

Citizen_smith.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blatter said:

The point is that if they’re not injured or ill they go to work as normal and do what they always do when fit. They train, it’s what they’re paid to do.

Wait for the x player injured in training excuse, it's a soft tissue damage erm, we are waiting on a scan erm, could be a few weeks erm, 3 months later where Hutch, Iorfa, Windass injured in train over Christmas.

you know it's true.😄😄😄

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Wait for the x player injured in training excuse, it's a soft tissue damage erm, we are waiting on a scan erm, could be a few weeks erm, 3 months later where Hutch, Iorfa, Windass injured in train over Christmas.

you know it's true.😄😄😄

Wearing a face mask in trains is mandatory. That’ll put a stop to all this soft atishoo thingie

9 hours ago, room0035 said:

you know it's true.😄😄😄

don't disagree with you, but don't you think that without training our players might not be fit enough to win the league? 

I don't do much training myself and therefore never had any training injury, but I won't class myself fit enough to even play in a sunday league game