Adedoyin

Fair enough, not made an impact on the first team, despite us being in L1. 

At 21 needs to show he can play regular first team games somewhere and score goals, if a new contract is to be considered. Of course there's always the risk of putting him in the shop window too if he does.

3 hours ago, YesWeCrann said:

So is the club going to sign him to a longer deal than the end of the season before putting him in the shop window out on loan.

the club has got it fingers burnt so many times allow kids contracts to run down.

5 minutes ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

He was on the original squad list at the start of the season so my guess is he qualifies.

I’m not so sure.

He wasn’t on the squad list as U21s can be separate to that 

As he isn’t part of the 22 on the squad list and he hasn’t made a league appearance I don’t see why he would count as one of the 14

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

So is the club going to sign him to a longer deal than the end of the season before putting him in the shop window out on loan.

the club has got it fingers burnt so many times allow kids contracts to run down.

If he's not considered to be at the required standard and the club feel they could get better in to replace him next year, they'd be right to let his contract run down. A loan move would then just be giving him a better chance to get a deal elsewhere and continue as a professional footballer (probably at a lower level)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

I think he's borderline on even being offered a contract by us. Wouldn't  surprise me if he is released  at the end of the season. No point putting him on a longer deal if the club are unsure about him.if it was someone the club had really high hopes for in the future then fair enough 

7 hours ago, Nut said:

Had really high hopes for this lad when we signed him but it's just not worked out for him so far. It didn't take FDB long to establish himself once he got his chance so let's hope Adedoyin is the same. 

Injured virtually all of last season and this season hasn't  set the World alight in U23s.

7 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Can see it already. Loam him out to a team in League 2. Bang 10 goals in before the end of the season. Peterborough sign him off a free. Bangs 30 goals in for them next season and they sell him for 20mill season after. 

sorted. 

Baht reyt