Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

Expecting it to be a really quiet window TBH. The current restrictions we’re under makes trading difficult particularly at this time of the season and I think to a certain extent apart from shuffle the loan pack a little, we should go with what we’ve got.

I could see Bannan and Windass attracting attention and I wouldn’t be surprised if a championship club asked the question over Palmer but I think for this season what we have we hold but this will be very different in the summer should we not get promoted.

• Like 1

SWFC, can we have Brennan and Alex Hunt tied down to longer deals please.

get Sow and Berahino shipped out anywhere if we can find someone stupid enough to sign them on permanent deals that would be great business is not loans. 

Get Wing and Shodipo sent back to their parent clubs, look at bringing defensive cover in and a striker who knows where the goal is. There are plenty of options out there that are free agents and loans we just have to look past West Broms youth team and players who used to play for Doncaster.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Must have something about him to have that calibre of clubs competing for him at various points. Plus we do need a left back.

1 hour ago, 0742 said:

Whatever happened to that Josh Sims fella who was at Donny on loan from Southampton?

He would be an upgrade on Shodipo and Sow, with Corebeanu and him down the wings i'd expect even berahino to bag a few.

https://theathletic.com/2958956/2021/11/17/i-had-this-stabbing-pain-i-thought-it-was-a-heart-attack-josh-sims-explains-why-he-hasnt-kicked-a-ball-since-may/

• Thanks 2

On 21/12/2021 at 18:36, edinburghowl said:

Armand Gnanduillet is being made available by Hearts. Big striker, wages won’t be ridiculous, and he has a good scoring record in this league. I reckon Hearts will let him go for free or a nominal fee in January. Scored 15 in 30 for Blackpool last time he played in League 1 in 2019-20.

WTF? I know we’re desperate but signing an American DJ, record producer, remixer and songwriter who’s only decent song was called “My, my, my” is scraping the f@@kin barrel in my opinion. Who’s next, Dave Lee Travis. FFS

3 hours ago, malek said:

Apparently We are one of clubs getting linked with 24 years old Enfield striker Muhammadu Faal.

Scored 14 goals in 18 for Isthmian League Premier Division club.

At 24 you would expect he'd have been at a higher level by now if he was going to do anything. Didn't have much impact at Bolton.

47 minutes ago, 0114 said:

LW understands that Sporting Gijon are keen to keep hold of the 27-year-old, whose current deal runs until 2023, but the Spanish club will find it hard to resist any reasonable offers for him.

That rules us out I'm afraid. We are restricted to free signings and loans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, prowl said:

LW understands that Sporting Gijon are keen to keep hold of the 27-year-old, whose current deal runs until 2023, but the Spanish club will find it hard to resist any reasonable offers for him.

That rules us out I'm afraid. We are restricted to free signings and loans.

Are we allowed to spend whatever fee we got for Green, or have we already used that?

On 24/12/2021 at 18:33, malek said:

Apparently We are one of clubs getting linked with 24 years old Enfield striker Muhammadu Faal.

Scored 14 goals in 18 for Isthmian League Premier Division club.

DM would be keen to convert him either to Left Back or Christianity. Possibly both.

• Haha 1