can we sell tech here?

DoorDoor

seriously though i'm debating whether to sell my rtx 3080, bought on launch day (got it 3 months later) for cyberpunk and other future games for 4k/60fps, that turned out to be a rare steam refund 💩, fell out of love with gaming with all the so called "AAA" titles 💩 that are being released, mainly play games the casio calculator @dan27 posted could run and could be stored on edmontonowls floppys.

in two minds about selling it, something decent might come along eventually, and going from 4k to 1080 is terrible, gotta ponder a bit more 🤔

22 hours ago, DoorDoor said:

seriously though i'm debating whether to sell my rtx 3080, bought on launch day (got it 3 months later) for cyberpunk and other future games for 4k/60fps, that turned out to be a rare steam refund 💩, fell out of love with gaming with all the so called "AAA" titles 💩 that are being released, mainly play games the casio calculator @dan27 posted could run and could be stored on edmontonowls floppys.

in two minds about selling it, something decent might come along eventually, and going from 4k to 1080 is terrible, gotta ponder a bit more 🤔

you're the worst salesman ever, it's like trying to get blood from a stone, how much do you want for the thing?

• Haha 5

On 24/12/2021 at 19:55, DoorDoor said:

Just forget it eh.

• Haha 1