Lucas Joao

10 seconds on Google turned up this about the Reading injured list including Joao. - https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/reading-updates-joao-meite-paunovic-22347388

Do we really want to pay an arm and a leg for a forward who's been out injured for months and who'll take a dozen + games to get match fit?

14 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I join many in hoping we can strengthen our striker department in the January transfer window and on looking at players that might be available I am mindful that Lucas Joao is not getting a shirt at Reading. He may be injured of course but he’s only played two matches this season and with Carroll now favorite to run their attacking line Lucas Joao may be allowed to leave on loan in the January window.

OK he wasn’t prolific but he did score some great goals for Wednesday during his time here and maybe he might enjoy playing alongside Gregory.

I would be interested to see if he would be welcomed back.

He's injured

21 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I join many in hoping we can strengthen our striker department in the January transfer window and on looking at players that might be available I am mindful that Lucas Joao is not getting a shirt at Reading. He may be injured of course but he’s only played two matches this season and with Carroll now favorite to run their attacking line Lucas Joao may be allowed to leave on loan in the January window.

OK he wasn’t prolific but he did score some great goals for Wednesday during his time here and maybe he might enjoy playing alongside Gregory.

He had surgery after ripping his hip joint at the start of the season. Sounds like he’d slip seamlessly into the Wednesday treatment room!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Are you well?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Sod it - if we're suggesting injured strikers who'd never come here in a month of Sundays, can't we at least dream of Dominic Calvert-Lewin?

:duntmatter:

He doesn’t count it’s only people who played half a dozen decent games 3 or 4 years ago we should be interested in.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

What a cunning stunt