Bad results today

13 hours ago, parajack said:

Represents the standard in the League there playing in,that’s why I am so dissapointed with our position and performances .Silly playing it out dogma has cost us dearly 

Totally agree, too many people judging on the past few games. Or overall performance has been mediocre at best. Much of that Moore's fault for weeing about with the side too much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Jim said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that result or performance. Some of the players involved that night have played their part in some league games this season including Wildsmith and Brown who particularly struggled that night. I’m totally relaxed about us and as I’ve said many times we’ll get stronger as the season goes on.

Covid  starting to throw the season into chaos,if it continues and fixtures pile up than I  wouldn't bank on our team not losing more games....(Rotherham at one point,what playing 3 games a week last Year?)

Players if they catch Covid,being out,and taking time to recover,maybe losing fitness & form.....others unavailable through isolation,and so on...

Yes the same applies to other teams too,but maybe things are not always equal....some will benefit perhaps from playing depleted squads,whilst not facing the same problems..LOTTERY   now....

On 18/12/2021 at 21:46, The coach said:

Looks like we are playing for a play off spot....not great been this far off the top 2 in dec3mber...all them dismal draws coming home to roost

How far off the bottom three were we this time under monk? I believe we were third. Anything is possible while the maths still holds. 

• Like 1