US crypto currency guys looking to buy English club

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Just read the full article in the Washington Post and it says the club plays in the lower league, either league one or league two. 

Also what is an NFT ? 

Is it a new Cup Competition for L1 and L2 clubs to replace the Pappa John’s Trophy?😉

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

only had time to skim-read so far but why has he said be afraid if you are from yorkshire?  Can't see it mentioned in the article 

Maguire knows his stuff, very well connected in the football world. 

• Like 2

Actually there was a really interesting article last week on the BBC iirc about crypto currency for most top clubs, which have raised hundreds of millions of £ (while also ripping off the fans).

We don't have to wait for someone to do it, we could start an OwlCoin or something like that.

• Like 1

Well I read about half of that before giving up because I didn’t understand a frigging thing about NFT’s and crypto currency and have no clue where their money’s come my from. 

They might as well have been talking in Latin, in fact I’d probably have understand a bit more.

So all in all they sound perfect to to take over Wednesday, following a growing tradition of having the the most unsuitable candidates possible to take charge of this club.

• Haha 2