Theo Corbeanu wins best of Canada

Guest mrbluesky
6 hours ago, Doghouse Daz said:

We need to nail this kid down to a permanent contract here. Sadly, it ain't gonna happen. 

We need to sign him!

But it’s never going to happen!

🥴lol

He needs to use his brain more (not Brian Moore).  Have a look round see if there are better options before running into dead ends.

But an exciting player nonetheless, not quite edge of the seat stuff yet but has the potential, if he listens to my sage wisdom. 

Just think what sort of player Chris Waddle would have been if he had listened to me.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He needs to use his brain more (not Brian Moore).  Have a look round see if there are better options before running into dead ends.

But an exciting player nonetheless, not quite edge of the seat stuff yet but has the potential, if he listens to my sage wisdom. 

Just think what sort of player Chris Waddle would have been if he had listened to me.

Most exciting player we’ve had since Antonio and JJ in terms of running at the opposition 

Guest mrbluesky
45 minutes ago, Doghouse Daz said:

Is that you darling ? I stand corrected. 

Stranger by the post, you are basically saying we need to get him signed, but in the same sentence also saying it's not going to happen lol

"We need to nail this kid down to a permanent contract here. Sadly, it ain't gonna happen." 

Should we win promotion, need to go all out to sign this lad. Some traits of Hirsty, (Snr) so I really like him. 
I would play him as a central striker and watch him fly. He would be good enough assuming he continues to develop to get us out of the Championship at the top end. 
He has massive Hirst like potential to be devastating up front. Best prospect I’ve seen play for us since 2000. Genuinely. Sad sign of the times that he’s not ours, but he’s exactly what we need to get two promotions. 
Need to find a Paul Williams type as his foil.

Sort of player to get you up off your seat. Times can change, we could get to be a force big enough to sign him in the future.