COVID Chaos

42 players tested positive in the Premier League - a record for a single week.

Dont know if we hear cases for the rest of the leagues - but it’s likely similar figures, can we expect a break from football very soon?

Fixtures are coming thick and fast and cases rising exponentially - will they implement other measures ie reduced capacities, no fans? 

Can only see this getting worse before it gets better now until March/April 

26 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

If fans are stopped from going in many clubs may see real real trouble.

Absolutely 

I think we’re on the verge of seeing some proper closures again - looks like we’re doing an intense vaccination campaign in December and I honestly think Boris is leaving it as long as possible to introduce the rest of the restrictions. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

If fans are stopped from going in many clubs may see real real trouble.

Even if they aren’t ‘stopped’....creating all this hassle just to get in a football ground is bad news..there’l be quite a few who just think f it...il stay at home

• Like 1

Well the health minister on sky news on Sunday said there are now 16000 cases in the uk and that due to the infectious nature of the variant that figure will double every 2/3 days. That’s the entire population infected within around four weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Two jabs isn't enough, hence the booster uptakes, so a passport to venues if you've only had two jabs seems a little bit stupid.

Why should those who have had their booster be sat anywhere near those irresponsible people who have only had two?   Makes me sick to the stomach that there are people around who've only had two jabs.  Absolute idiots.  Restrict the doublers freedoms to protect the triplers.

Time to save the NHS and stop the double jabbed from any social venue, from attending work (their cost), from public transport, from pubs and cafes, and from accessing NHS treatments.   The NHS shouldn't shoulder the burden because of the irresponsibility of these two-jabbers.

Trust in Boris.  

Yours, 

Triple jabbed..

I’m 38 and just got my official invite for the 3rd booster and it’s not until the 29th.

Plenty won’t have had the opportunity yet.

So they may not be irresponsible or idiots, just young.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

I’m 38 and just got my official invite for the 3rd booster and it’s not until the 29th.

Plenty won’t have had the opportunity yet.

So they may not be irresponsible or idiots, just young.

We can't take the risk re:age.  Any double jabbed is a risk to us all.  

Ban them.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

42 players tested positive in the Premier League - a record for a single week.

Dont know if we hear cases for the rest of the leagues - but it’s likely similar figures, can we expect a break from football very soon?

Fixtures are coming thick and fast and cases rising exponentially - will they implement other measures ie reduced capacities, no fans? 

Can only see this getting worse before it gets better now until March/April 

Deffo yes

Can’t see footy continuing as normal for long 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 hours ago, toppOwl said:

I'll put my tin hat on now ffs.

To put the growth in perspective, if the PL players are reflective of society, the 40 players infected becomes 80 by Wednesday, 160 by Saturday, 320 by Monday etc etc…

The health experts say they have insufficient data to say whether it’s going to be milder, similar, or stronger.

Lets hope your guess is correct. But in the meantime we all need to take care of each other.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

To put the growth in perspective, if the PL players are reflective of society, the 40 players infected becomes 80 by Wednesday, 160 by Saturday, 320 by Monday etc etc…

The health experts say they have insufficient data to say whether it’s going to be milder, similar, or stronger.

Lets hope your guess is correct. But in the meantime we all need to take care of each other.

He's an anti-vaxx covid denier mate

He posts his filthy crap in all the other sections (or tries to)

One of his latest posts is that doctors are lying, and Chris Witty is lying etc etc

He's one of 'those' people

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop