Covid Passport’s

Just logged on to the NHS app on my phone to check my covid passport, apparently not available due to issues with the website ! . What happens if this re occurs on Saturday between 1&3 .

All in , no one in testing at the turnstiles ?.

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Assuming you're able to access it before the weekend, take a screenshot.

Other problem is loads of people struggle with internet connection in and around the ground. I’m also looking for some advice on how to get my dad in at the weekend as he’s 83 and doesn’t have a mobile phone of any kind. Does the card he’s got from the 3 jabs count ?.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Other problem is loads of people struggle with internet connection in and around the ground. I’m also looking for some advice on how to get my dad in at the weekend as he’s 83 and doesn’t have a mobile phone of any kind. Does the card he’s got from the 3 jabs count ?.

Request a paper copy for him would be the best long term in my opinion.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

I'm assuming this would be ok.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

I'm not sure whether the card counts. You'd think it should, but it's worth checking.

I know you can request a physical vaccination passport online or by calling the NHS, too. Might be worth looking into that, perhaps?

Edit: what @Maddogbobsaid.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Request a paper copy for him would be the best long term in my opinion.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

I'm assuming this would be ok.

Thanks for that my friend looking at that as long as the websites available I should be able to log on and download and print a copy for him.

Just now, sage owl said:

Thanks for that my friend looking at that as long as the websites available I should be able to log on and download and print a copy for him.

Whatever works for you guys and makes it a stress free visit to games. That's the main thing 👍.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Just click on download and save it to your phone. (Sorry, presuming you're going in with him there!)

Edited by Bleeder
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Assuming you're able to access it before the weekend, take a screenshot.

Was going to post the same.

I'd get the screen shot done at regular intervals - doesn't it expire quite regularly and only updates once you login again?

19 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Been trying to book a booster for 36 hours now....closest I've got is 8336 in the que and a 5 minutes wait.

5 minutes....oreyt then.

Everythings getting swamped.....just have to keep trying.

I went on the site this afternoon, was in a queue for 5 minutes, and booked my booster for Thursday morning (could even have done it for tomorrow but I'm working).

Then downloaded the NHS app, and got my details and Covid passport sorted in minutes. 

Is your internet broken? 

5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

The domestic pass letter dosnt have an expiry date on it, so he won't have to renew it. 

Paper copies are about to become redundant - within I'd say a month anyway as anyone who hasn't had a booster within a certain amount of time will have the covid passport rescinded.    I guess that time maybe 6 months but I didn't read that far into the article today.

Just now, Bleeder said:

Just click on download and save it to your phone.

Or that . I think the old fella would probably be happier with a bit of paper in his hand. Last time we took them abroad he thought it was witchcraft that I had the boarding passes on my phone.😂

• Haha 4

I'd be very surprised if there are any checks. 

At worst, they'll glance at your phone in a half arsed manner and wave you in, that's all I've encountered at various shows.

Also mad to think this is now the norm.

Edited by Owls2k
  • Like 4