Barry Bannan will get us promoted

A consistently brilliant player for us, works his socks off for the team, plays some clever passes, reads the game well and he's capable of scoring or assisting in many a game, which is why many teams aim to stop him. Delighted he's still at the club and if we do go up, he'll have had been a big part of the reason why, along with Darren Moore; BPF, Dunkley, Gregory and Windass.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

For 29k per week Id expect him to win us the Nobel Prize for Literature, the Eurovision Song Contest, the next General Election, the Oscar for Best Screenplay featuring a balding Scottish midget and the meat raffle in Grenoside WMC.

Think you need to lower your expectations that meat raffle in Grenoside club is pretty competitive 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Absolutely head and shoulders best player in this division - and I bet all the squad probably think that too.

You really really really have to question you’re footballing knowledge if you think he has anything but a positive impact when he plays. Every team we play against pick him out and laud him when they come up against him, yet we’ve got a select few who take him for granted.

Yeh but he Pirouettes and plays too deep trying Hollywood balls , and he can’t tackle or score goals and loses he man doesn’t track back , his corners and free kicks are abysmal.

Anyothertotalbolloxs have I missed?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

hes been awesome for about a month now

he’s been decent for a month, I wouldn’t say awesome

he was quiet at Pompey before the red card

so much more to come, that’s the main thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nile said:

he’s been decent for a month, I wouldn’t say awesome

he was quiet at Pompey before the red card

so much more to come, that’s the main thing.

the fact you single out he was ‘quiet’ in that game vs the other 6 league games we’ve played since the beginning of November says it all

• Like 2

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

the fact you single out he was ‘quiet’ in that game vs the other 6 league games we’ve played since the beginning of November says it all

What does it say?

its called an opinion wether you like it or not, until November bannan was quiet, he’s been decent since then but he has more gears yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never understood why people take words like servant so f*cking literally when it comes to football.

It's like the other day on Football Heaven, someone texted in saying Giddings shouldn't have been saying Wednesday players put their bodies on the line down at Portsmouth, because it's not like being in the army. Do they need to take things that seriously?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Never understood why people take words like servant so f*cking literally when it comes to football.

It's like the other day on Football Heaven, someone texted in saying Giddings shouldn't have been saying Wednesday players put their bodies on the line down at Portsmouth, because it's not like being in the army. Do they need to take things that seriously?

People are weirdos mate, just want to be offended by anything and everything.

Ironically, people wanting to be offedned by everything makes me feel offended

• Like 4