Jump to content

Our fans on the pitch


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Was it a full blown pitch invasion or just fetching the sausage rolls back? 

I have it on good authority the sausage rolls were extremely hot when first taken out of the oven at Crewe...Owls fans hands were actually blistering...so they threw 'em onto the pitch....(I would actually have left one on and took Wing off)..anyroad up

Wednesday fans left them there to cool and collected them later....

I don't see a problem

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Five Archers said:

Was it a full blown pitch invasion or just fetching the sausage rolls back? 

I think it’s the sausage rolls. Seriously though let’s hope that the pitch invasion hasn’t spoilt what’s been a pretty good day and one more goal would have seen us jump to 6th .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

 

Aye cause those games are directly comparable?

 

But you thought England fans forcing their way into Wembley and causing mayhem was a reyt laugh so dont expect anything less from you.

 

 

 

35 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

A promotion winning game that saw us go up over our biggest rivals is entirely different to scoring a goal against Crewe ffs 

 

Imagine taking my comparison seriously................:biggrin: 

 

I can't believe no-one has said 'grass grows by the inch, but is destroyed by the foot' yet. :biggrin:

 

Enjoy the sherry.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

 

Aye cause those games are directly comparable?

 

But you thought England fans forcing their way into Wembley and causing mayhem was a reyt laugh so dont expect anything less from you.

 

 

Fans fighting, forcing their way into the ground without tickets and mindless vandalism has got nothing to do with a few lads going on the pitch celebrating a goal either.

 

As I put in another post, fake outrage. There are actual real serious things to get upset about without getting wound up by such harmless incidents.

 

I’m off for a beer to celebrate a Wednesday win, suggest you do the same.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Fans fighting, forcing their way into the ground without tickets and mindless vandalism has got nothing to do with a few lads going on the pitch celebrating a goal either.

 

As I put in another post, fake outrage. There are actual real serious things to get upset about without getting wound up by such harmless incidents.

 

I’m off for a beer to celebrate a Wednesday win, suggest you do the same.

 

Have had a few already and am happy we won.

 

Keeping nicely in touch.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Lets be honest

 

All the "reyt lads" defending this would be calling other clubs fans tinpot if they did it.

 

 

How do you know they would? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

 

So you aren’t against going on the pitch if the game is big enough.

 

Make your mind up. It’s your fake outrage because of the act itself and we’re going to be banned and fined or because it was against Crewe in L1?

It's embarrassing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...