Alan Smith our legendary physio

1 hour ago, helmut_rooster said:

Never seen without his bag 

I did notice last night that during our physio treating someone (think it was Gregory) he seemed to be unable to find something in his bag. Looked at the other physio who was standing over him doing nowt. They gave up and took the player off without further treatment. 

If they are short of a sticking plaster in the training bag then things are getting really bad. 

• Haha 2

I went to Alan Smith when an opposing player broke my ankle and ruptured all of the ankle ligaments with a reckless challenge. I went to him for a few month.  He’s a nice fella but I must admit that I wasn’t impressed with the level of treatment he gave me. I’ve had better from other physios. The problem was that I couldn’t move on because my insurance had paid for a large block of appointments with him. 

They say to never meet your heroes. That definitely was the case for me. 

27 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I went to Alan Smith when an opposing player broke my ankle and ruptured all of the ankle ligaments with a reckless challenge. I went to him for a few month.  He’s a nice fella but I must admit that I wasn’t impressed with the level of treatment he gave me. I’ve had better from other physios. The problem was that I couldn’t move on because my insurance had paid for a large block of appointments with him. 

They say to never meet your heroes. That definitely was the case for me. 

Boo!! 😄