Darren Moore... Good interview

I’d stopped watching DMs post match interviews because I didn’t really find he was saying a lot in them. Which is probably what he was aiming for because I assume he’s only doing them as they are some kind of contractual obligation. I preferred him in the press conferences when he had a bit more time and was responding to more in depth questions. But I’ve just watched this one and I think he was pretty succinct and it gave a good idea of he and the team felt about the result. The main thing I notice is his priority is to thank the fans. I think he genuinely likes managing a club where 1500+ people will travel a 460 mile round trip on a freezing night blowing a gale to watch a match that is on the TV!

44 minutes ago, Degryse14 said:

To those people saying/implying 'Its only a joke' or 'He should learn to speak more fluently' or 'He should have thicker skin - its part of the job' etc.:

Imagine if your son or daughter came home from school feeling upset that other kids had been taking the mick out of the way they speak for weeks upon weeks, even if they repeatedly said after 'Awww its just a joke, God!'

You might feel a bit differently about it then...

Unless your in the Politics section then anything is fair game when it comes to having a go. 

18 hours ago, SiJ said:

Google may have lied to me. 

Anyone know the French for "erm"? 

I was in France 40 odd years ago, the French for "erm" was "eerrrrrmmmmm", though since then there have been efforts to de-anglicise, so it might not be official anymore.