• Bannan
    • Hunt
    • Dele-Bashiru
    • Kamberi
    • Gregory
    • Shodipo
    • Berahino
    • Wing

Didn’t think we would get a clean sheet against them with 11 men so well chuffed with the away point in the end. We looked very frustrated in the 2nd half until the red card. Once the red card came out it seemed to make them focus & settle down. It sounds strange but I think we would have lost if we had not had the red card! BPF a well worthy motm. Wings corner 😆 

BPF man of the match brilliant saves and some great catches from crosses. Couple of near gaff moments. Think he has the potential to go on and be a good championship keeper just needs to work on a few things. 

palmer and Paterson were both fantastic. 

• Like 1

A hard earned point that I was sure we weren’t going to get.

BPF 9 absolute brilliant. Would have been 10 if not for that flap in the first few minutes 

Paterson 8 battled away and put his body on the line. Every team needs a Pato

Palmer 8 excellent and two outstanding blocks. Should have scored 

Johnson 7 slotted back in well after a dodgy first 10 minutes. Put in a few good crosses too

Hunt 6 did ok but not many crosses today

Luongo 5 was having a great game then blotted his copybook. Thought it was a red live but not so sure on the replay. Stupid tackle either way.

Bannan 5 poor tonight. Did nothing of note

Dele-Bashiru 5 is starting to annoy me. Has stopped making those surging runs. Did once and nearly scored then nothing. If he’s not going to do it, he may as well be on the bench

Shodipo 5 battled away but how he starts in front of Corbeanu is baffling. I can only think it’s because he’s a better defender. Corbeanu has to start the next two against weaker opposition 

Kamberi 3 I have no clue what people see in him. He’s pants, simple as

Gregory 4 really struggled tonight and in the wars

Wing 4 that corner into the side netting sums up his time with Wednesday. Woeful!

Berahino 4 see Kamberi 

Moore 6 not much else he could do really 

A good point but we didn’t play much football. Need Dunkley and Windass back ASAP.

• Like 1

bannan with zero again aint this becoming a regular thing now? needs dropping worst player we have weak ,loses ball many many times , awful corners ,what does he bring to the pitch?.  bpf saved us was outstanding , palmer pato johnson put there bodies on the line , dele bash did well too. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, peacock1961 said:

Bloody hell, even Mr and ms Bannan voted for the keeper. 

ha ha i thought that too. its time bannan is dropped or better still leaves , his time has gone he is picking up 20 grand a week its laughable , many players in this league on 2 grand are far more effective 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, S6ToBerlin said:

I mean it's obviously BPF but big shout out to FDB too. He was great, everytime he got the ball in midfield he was either turning and running forward or picking a nice pass out. By far our most positive player.

In fact, also huge shout out to all the players tonight for keeping Portsmouth out for those last 20-30 minutes. Incredible resilience on our part and another sign that our mentality is improving, we 100% would've bottled it and conceded there last season.

Aye, his instinct is to drive us forward. I think he's pretty critical to us now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

bannan with zero again aint this becoming a regular thing now? needs dropping worst player we have weak ,loses ball many many times , awful corners ,what does he bring to the pitch?.  bpf saved us was outstanding , palmer pato johnson put there bodies on the line , dele bash did well too. 

Bit harsh friend. 
I think that we expect so much of him and he can’t possibly  be the “ stand out “ performer every match. The media build him up to ridiculous levels every time we are on the box, and so do the opposing managers… “ and they’ve got Barry Bannan and he’s Premiership quality “ blah blah. He’s almost Holy Cow.

I’m glad that we’ve got him.

9 hours ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

A hard earned point that I was sure we weren’t going to get.

BPF 9 absolute brilliant. Would have been 10 if not for that flap in the first few minutes 

Paterson 8 battled away and put his body on the line. Every team needs a Pato

Palmer 8 excellent and two outstanding blocks. Should have scored 

Johnson 7 slotted back in well after a dodgy first 10 minutes. Put in a few good crosses too

Hunt 6 did ok but not many crosses today

Luongo 5 was having a great game then blotted his copybook. Thought it was a red live but not so sure on the replay. Stupid tackle either way.

Bannan 5 poor tonight. Did nothing of note

Dele-Bashiru 5 is starting to annoy me. Has stopped making those surging runs. Did once and nearly scored then nothing. If he’s not going to do it, he may as well be on the bench

Shodipo 5 battled away but how he starts in front of Corbeanu is baffling. I can only think it’s because he’s a better defender. Corbeanu has to start the next two against weaker opposition 

Kamberi 3 I have no clue what people see in him. He’s pants, simple as

Gregory 4 really struggled tonight and in the wars

Wing 4 that corner into the side netting sums up his time with Wednesday. Woeful!

Berahino 4 see Kamberi 

Moore 6 not much else he could do really 

A good point but we didn’t play much football. Need Dunkley and Windass back ASAP.

Missed parts of game as at sons football xmas bowling party but agree with all that, tho johnson worries me at cb especially against pace but we got away with it.

Basically gk superb, defence did well, midfield steady but poor upfront as no pace or craft upfront without windass and nothing from wb's.

Theo needs to start most games on left and shodipo can come on when he tires, NML should share game time with hunt to cover the miles at wb but not sure whats happened to him already!

• Thanks 1