So, all injured? Do we believe that?

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I wasn't replying to the OP, though; I was replying to the poster who was insinuating that the injury crisis had given Moore an excuse for his post-match interviews.

As for the above, I really don't think that's the case, do you?

Apologies.

If all those were at loggerheads with Moore, or indeed with any manager these days, then Moore would be gone.

Player power is so potent now.

So I can't see that being the reason for all the absences.

There are simply too many of them, and the club wouldn't be able to keep a lid on it.

• Like 1

Yes they’ll all have knocks/niggles/injuries. 

Think back to Carlos where people were apparently having injections all the time to play through injuries. It looks like DM is more cautious as to playing players when they have niggles in order to try to prevent longer term injuries.

Our predicament with the lack of CBs is due to DM stumbling on the 3 CBs at the back as we looked poor playing a flat back 4, and in conjunction with this then not recruiting enough CBs considering we have Hutchinson/Iorfa/Dunkley who aren’t reliable enough. 

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Yes they are all injured 

But as we all know, everything has to be a conspiracy these days 

I think people seem to forget there’s a difference between being ‘ill’ and ‘injured’ but some clarity from the manager would certainly help.

2 hours ago, modboy said:

Crowley said they had ten out injured. Think it's happening to most. Unfortunately their reserves have stepped up whilst many of ours seem ineffective eg wing, sow, brown, Berahino etc etc

'stepped up'

Portsmouth 0-0 Sheff Wed

15 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

correct…I know moore as been wild with his selections but I can’t for one second believe he enjoys playing a back three of palmer, Patterson and Johnson. 

Why not. They got a clean sheet. New back 3 for the rest of the season. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

The thing about machiavellian conspiracies is, they normally benefit somebody. Can't for the life of me see why this would be one.

Are win bonuses included in the wage cap ammount? 

Maybe we're drawing and not playing players to avoid sanctions for breaching it. It's all DC's fault lol

Personally I just think it's becouse we don't sign players with the right attitude, we're not fit enough and too lazy to warm up properly. 

I remember fat Frank (lampard) in his Chelsea days playing in if my memory's correct playing nearly 80 consecutive games. We struggle to get someone playing 8.