Time for some honesty !

4 hours ago, Truth is out there said:

Remind me on how not having the jab works

[excluding avoiding being monitored by an (injected) microchip]

Of course you could always sup a  couple of pints of Domestos instead 🤔

It works in the way that  bodies natural immune system works in the creation on T cells unless of course you have a depleted immune system due to health complications or other medications you take on prescription or treatments for cancer etc that depletes an individual’s ability to fight infection, then you may choose to take a vaccine to bolster that immune system. 

I wouldn’t recommend the drinking bleach, that’s just pure ignorance and stupidly to the issue .

11 hours ago, clud17 said:

It would be interesting to see that judgement. The NHS redeployment or termination of contract definitely isn't on the back burner though. I manage a community nursing team and we have active discussions on going with the staff, staff side and the NHS trust HR. We can't wait for April to arrive without planning for the likely loss of some of them especially at a time when recruiting  nurses is extremely difficult.

The unfortunate thing is until somebody takes it to court to get a court ruling you are going to have to plan and make provision, nobody can take it to court until it happens and the wheels of justice turn very slowly so your issues are going to be long term issues , only seems like yesterday Boris was on the doorstep of number 10 clapping these hero’s , now he is happy to let them have months of uncertainty over their futures.

3 hours ago, Owl999 said:

It works in the way that  bodies natural immune system works in the creation on T cells unless of course you have a depleted immune system due to health complications or other medications you take on prescription or treatments for cancer etc that depletes an individual’s ability to fight infection, then you may choose to take a vaccine to bolster that immune system. 

I wouldn’t recommend the drinking bleach, that’s just pure ignorance and stupidly to the issue .

So, again, remind me, how NOT “having the jab works” or assists, or benefits ?