Time for some honesty !

3 hours ago, Mav-erick said:

As an NHS employee we already require tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccines plus immunisations for hepatitis B, varicella, measles, mumps, and rubella. These are for not only our benefit and protection but more importantly for the patients we see. 

All my colleagues are double vaccinated with COVID booster. 

You are required to have all so or you aren’t employed ? Genuine question 

14 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Regardless of the result, tonight, these bullshit team changes are beyond a joke. Fans taking loads of time of work, spending fortunes, and team selections which beggar belief. Moore has to come clean tonight but if its covid and they aint been jabbed they should be sacked.    

B7CCE26D-CFB9-476A-9C7F-191567053D80.jpeg

4 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

To be fair sky sports said both teams ‘have injuries and illness’…. Make of that what you will. However, if I recall the sky commentator only asked him about windass and not the others.

They were too busy buffing up young Hirst. 

17 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Regardless of the result, tonight, these bullshit team changes are beyond a joke. Fans taking loads of time of work, spending fortunes, and team selections which beggar belief. Moore has to come clean tonight but if its covid and they aint been jabbed they should be sacked.    

what a massive weapon

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marc Degryse said:

It's not law - It's in the Lords at the moment. Won't be voted on till 2022.

Yeh true that, but it will likely be by April so we are having discussions with our unvaccinated staff at this time about what they intend to do. It is already law that people who work in, or into care homes from  NHS must be vaccinated or exempt under the terms.

12 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Still like to see a Judge rule on the termination of employment for refusing an invasive medical procedure, the NHS sackings have been put on the back burner until the end of March so let’s wait and see 

It would be interesting to see that judgement. The NHS redeployment or termination of contract definitely isn't on the back burner though. I manage a community nursing team and we have active discussions on going with the staff, staff side and the NHS trust HR. We can't wait for April to arrive without planning for the likely loss of some of them especially at a time when recruiting  nurses is extremely difficult.

As far as pre match hissy fits go 

op must surely be a contender for the best of 2021/22 season 

that was superb let’s have your pre match rant every week it’s better than the official match day thread 

25 minutes ago, fpowl said:

As far as pre match hissy fits go 

op must surely be a contender for the best of 2021/22 season 

that was superb let’s have your pre match rant every week it’s better than the official match day thread 

Oi, poster; leave the official match day thread out of this.  It has a level of sanctity than pre match hissy fits - however hissy - just cannot reach.

36 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Even a blind squirrel eventually gets an acorn. 5 poo performances 1 good one not a good player does it make.

He's being shunted all over the pitch to plug gaps in our team, so it's hardly surprising that we're not seeing the best of him.

Still, he's doing a decent job and isn't letting us down. I thought he looked pretty solid at centre back last night.

I'm still not sure why the fans who chose to go to last night's game should have their tabs picked up by the club?

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's being shunted all over the pitch to plug gaps in our team, so it's hardly surprising that we're not seeing the best of him.

Still, he's doing a decent job and isn't letting us down. I thought he looked pretty solid at centre back last night.

I'm still not sure why the fans who chose to go to last night's game should have their tabs picked up by the club?

To be fair he played well last night he is not my favourite player but he did do a job last night.

The fans are paying a fortune to follow the club all over the country and they don't know if when they turn up they are going to see a team picked to win or a Heinz 57 Darren Moore tombola approach.

So he has a few injuries, this happens in football, but don't play a formation that needs 3 centre backs if you don't have any. 

For me I would have dropped Luongo back into a 4-4-2 play one of the kids from the youth set up with him, unless every defender at the club is injured had Palmer at left back, Hunt at right back and 4 midfielders Corbeanu on one wing, Johnson/Shodipo on the other, Bannan and FDB in the middle and Paterson/Kamberi and Gregory upfront.

I would have gone to win the game. If we had played a Oxford, Rotherham. Wycombe or any well organised side last night we would have got mullered, we got lucky with a great performance from BPF and some last ditch clearances. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Remind me again how the jab stops you from catching COVID  or passing it on works 

Remind me on how not having the jab works

[excluding avoiding being monitored by an (injected) microchip]

Of course you could always sup a  couple of pints of Domestos instead 🤔

Edited by Truth is out there
Punctuation