Time for some honesty !

For once, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt until after and we hear from him. If, their all injured or suffering from a bug fair enough. If not, then it’s a pathetic side he’s named.

If corbeanu is fit enough to be on bench he can play. Shapido been terrible 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Regardless of the result, tonight, these bullshit team changes are beyond a joke. Fans taking loads of time of work, spending fortunes, and team selections which beggar belief. Moore has to come clean tonight but if its covid and they aint been jabbed they should be sacked.    

I’m not an expert in employment law but I don’t think you can sack someone for not being vaccinated.

Of course things might change after Boris’s presentation next week!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Fans who travel tonight should have their expenses reimbursed by the club. £100's of pounds to see a team set up like a play ground 11.

If we take a pasting, Darren Moore should lose his job. Injury crisis, sickness, Covid he has development squad and under 18's team and not one of them is even on the bench, but the wasters from The Hartlepool embarrassment not only make the bench, but the useless Paterson starts.

At this point it's clear that our away support likes it rough

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, wilfsmith said:

I’m not an expert in employment law but I don’t think you can sack someone for not being vaccinated.

Of course things might change after Boris’s presentation next week!

You can in the NHS now that it is law for patient facing staff. I think footballers are ok for now though.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Regardless of the result, tonight, these bullshit team changes are beyond a joke. Fans taking loads of time of work, spending fortunes, and team selections which beggar belief. Moore has to come clean tonight but if its covid and they aint been jabbed they should be sacked.    

Remind me again how the jab stops you from catching COVID  or passing it on works 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, clud17 said:

You can in the NHS now that it is law for patient facing staff. I think footballers are ok for now though.

Still like to see a Judge rule on the termination of employment for refusing an invasive medical procedure, the NHS sackings have been put on the back burner until the end of March so let’s wait and see 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, room0035 said:

Fans who travel tonight should have their expenses reimbursed by the club. £100's of pounds to see a team set up like a play ground 11.

If we take a pasting, Darren Moore should lose his job. Injury crisis, sickness, Covid he has development squad and under 18's team and not one of them is even on the bench, but the wasters from The Hartlepool embarrassment not only make the bench, but the useless Paterson starts.

Paterson played pretty well last night though, didn't he?

:ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2