Pompey v Owls Preview

Whilst we wait for Snoots.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Oh and who is George Hirrrr..?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Great presentation.  Yeah, it will probably be a 3-5-2 with Windass behind Kamberi and Gregory.  If Windass isn't available I'd have Paterson in that position, I just think he does more damage knocking around in the opposition third of the pitch.  

There is no reason why Wednesday cannot win, sure, it's a fair fight, and I do think it will be a fight.  Wednesday will probably not lose, that's only happened 3 times,  and nobody else can say that, other than the Club who is currently in 1st Place.  

Wednesday is much better in attack mode, I hope this is what transpires,  for 90+ minutes.  The best defense, is a good offense.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

Paterson in that position, I just think he does more damage knocking around in the opposition third of the pitch.  

Paterson. El Pato. 

The great enigma. 

I like him in the middle of the park. But where his natural position is I have no clue. 

The man himself seems to have the same problem. Said I his Q&A his favourite position is in the hole where you suggest. But then says he feels most effective at centre back. 

No mention on the right hand side where he's play a huge part of his career!

El Pato. A code football will never crack!