Football fans blast stadium food served at matches

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 15.28.25.png

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 15.27.59.png

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 15.27.53.png

Looks like football fans are starting to finally have had enough of the rubbish they get served at football stadiums

Currently across social media fans are sharing the state of the food they're served up and calling for change and improvements to stadium catering

The top picture is a cheese and ham panini served at Manchester United by the way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Had a pork & apple sausage roll the other Saturday (1st time in ages), a) because it was foooking freezing & b) they had the pie & a pint for £4 offer on. 

The sausage roll really was very good, i think it goes to show if you get the quality and price right we might actually make a bit of money on it. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Just can't understand why the club can't work with Beres to have an outlet in every stand, it would be a reyt money spinner. 

If I'm honest I don't understand any of the logistics of how that would work so couldn't say but the ideal for me would be a range of outlets along the concourse

One from Beres
One from UNIT Burgers
etc etc

Local businesses we all know/love offering top quality stuff

That would be the dream

• Like 7

Owlstalk Shop

since they banned cash thats me done , dont like the idea of handing my card to some kid and it scans twice or even paying for someone elses order . i use my card only at sites i know or shops i trust . and it was only to buy a bovril or a hot pie to warm my hands. still might at an away ground but there mostly cashless too . i go to local businesses before the game they get my money. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

There are some clubs who do catering really well and get praise for it

Surely if you're a football club you'd nip along there, sort a contract with their suppliers and do the same as that club does with the same offerings / food etc as a starting point?

Which clubs do catering really well? I regularly have corporate at Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, o2 and Wembley. None of these are better than a pub close.

• Haha 1