Why do we get so many injuries?

Guest Kameron

It’s been stated numerous times, football is over complicated by idiots and the modern game is full of them.  We need to go back to basics, ditch the GPS bra’s and software and return to some hard graft and stamina building to improve fitness levels.  I’d also take out the heated armchairs the pampered two hats sit in and go back to benches and old school rubbing oils, the lazy fookers would warm up properly then.  

5 hours ago, Kameron said:

It’s been stated numerous times, football is over complicated by idiots and the modern game is full of them.  We need to go back to basics, ditch the GPS bra’s and software and return to some hard graft and stamina building to improve fitness levels.  I’d also take out the heated armchairs the pampered two hats sit in and go back to benches and old school rubbing oils, the lazy fookers would warm up properly then.  

Aye that there tin bucket of cold water and soggy sponge coming their way on a Winters afternoon soon cured those soft tissue injuries  ‘an all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Why has Darren Moore started an investigation though if thats the case?

He's not the first manager at the club to say this, I personally think it's just one of those things.

It’s the Sheffield hills. We sign people and they aren’t used to them. They move to Sheffield and are suddenly walking up or down hill all of the time. Their bodies aren’t used to it. It’s nothing to do with the football which is why we never get to the bottom if by looking at football related things. Players from Sheffield such as Palmer don’t suffer. Players from hilly places such as Bannan and Patterson likewise. Poor old Luongo from Sydney didn’t stand a chance!
We need to focus on Sheffield born and bred players or players from hilly places. Or mountain goats. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

It’s the Sheffield hills. We sign people and they aren’t used to them. They move to Sheffield and are suddenly walking up or down hill all of the time. Their bodies aren’t used to it. It’s nothing to do with the football which is why we never get to the bottom if by looking at football related things. Players from Sheffield such as Palmer don’t suffer. Players from hilly places such as Bannan and Patterson likewise. Poor old Luongo from Sydney didn’t stand a chance!
We need to focus on Sheffield born and bred players or players from hilly places. Or mountain goats. 

Are you really trying to tell me that people in Sheffield walk instead of using the car? 

• Haha 1

When football was a contact sport very few injuries happened, now because players don't train how to tackle. When players do get tackled a lot of the time they get injured.

We have so many players with pulls and strains which suggest they are not warning up and warming down correct before and after games. The time players take to come back from injuries also seen to be longer. Why is it taking the club 2-3 weeks to get players checked out this should be happening the Monday following the weekend at the latest.

and if course my favourite from Darren Moore - Hutch cannot play because the pitch is too hard.😂😂😂😂😂