Save money - Cost Of Living Crisis

We've done this before and Owlstalk readers have saved hundreds (some of them thousands) of pounds so given the current pressures on everyone's finances thought we'd do it again to help out

Christmas is on the way and we'll all be spending on stuff like crazy I'm sure but this isn't just for Christmas but forever

So I thought I'd share what I use to save lots of money on everything from online purchases at the major stores, to holidays and hotel rooms

The idea is so simple too

You just sign up for Quidco - https://www.quidco.com/raf/33836/

Then - before you buy something you simply go to their website, click on the retailer (e.g. if you're wanting to buy a gift set from Boots just click on 'boots cashback') and it will take you to the Boots website and then anything you buy on there you'll get cashback for automatically

It's that easy

All you have to do is to remember that before you buy anything, or get a new mobile phone contract or sign up for Sky or anything you buy or get online you just visit Quidco first and click through to that retailer - easy peasy!!

Personally I use it to book hotel rooms, a train ticket, buy stuff from Currys or Boots, got my car insurance from comparethemarket.com through it, a camera from Jessops, a birthday card from Moonpig etc but also any time I order a takeaway (I click on Quidco then Just Eat)

You earn a small amount with every purchase then it all adds up and you have to do basically nothing at all - all you have to do is remember to do it!

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 12.18.11.png

This is my personal earnings so far so you can see it's worth doing/having

It's totally free to sign up - you just spend your money/buy online as normal and then Quidco just gives you cashback on every single purchase you make and you then just withdraw it to your bank account whenever you like - easy!

Have a nosey at it yourself / Sign up here and start saving straight away - https://www.quidco.com/raf/33836/

As a bonus anyone using the link above will also get a £10 bonus - so treat yourself on us x

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop