Radio Sheffield

Guest Izzi Daft

Guest Izzi Daft

Once again Radio Sheffield presenter getting himself off twisting the knife over the tribulations at S6. 

What an arse ole, hiding behind a microphone 

6 minutes ago, Izzi Daft said:

Once again Radio Sheffield presenter getting himself off twisting the knife over the tribulations at S6. 

What an arse ole, hiding behind a microphone 

How ?

He's asking the questions that need asking 

Do what i did and pick up your fone and contribute 

Rob by the way is to all intents and purposes an Owl

I don’t mind RS putting the boot in to our club, in fact I welcome it. 
However, the free ride they gave United and especially Wilder last season pi55ed me off. I don’t remember any criticism of Wilder and definitely no tough questions in interviews. There may have been some and I could have missed them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ANDY said:

To be fair Robs been like a breath of fresh air since rejoining RS. It was becoming stagnant. 

Agreed.Really cannot understand the stick that Rob Station is getting. He’s much better at presenting F/H than Andy Giddings though Adam Oxley is too bad either.

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

However, the free ride they gave United and especially Wilder last season pi55ed me off. I don’t remember any criticism of Wilder and definitely no tough questions in interviews. There may have been some and I could have missed them. 

Radio Sheffield have been historically quite flaky on serious issues at both Wednesday and United. 

They’ve let Wednesday (or rather, some of our incumbents) get away extremely lightly before and I wonder if the ownership at United are getting a similar free ride at the minute.

Fans don’t benefit from the ownership not being held accountable. 

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

No mention of their transfer embargo the other year either