BREAKING NEWS - SWFC Season Ticket prices frozen

Guest mrbluesky

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I 100% hear what you're saying

It's a very emotional purchase to diehard Wednesday fans so there's always gonna be that aspect

You're right to try and save money though for sure

The main concern for me isn't the cash but rather if there's any issues/more lockdowns - how long will it take to get the cash back from the club given last time and some STILL not having had their money back 

I think we need some interaction with the club. 

If they came out with some home truths about the issues they are having, people would be far more sympathetic.

They would probably get more sales too, and less people wanting to go to small claims court etc.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I think we need some interaction with the club. 

If they came out with some home truths about the issues they are having, people would be far more sympathetic.

They would probably get more sales too, and less people wanting to go to small claims court etc.

Most definitely

The comms have been non-existant to the point of absolute total disrespect

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, Green Calx said:

Asking fans to pay for season tickets at what is to most people, the most expensive time of year, is just a joke. How out of touch is this club with its fans?! 

If no fans buy any and tell the owner and club up yours, then they will get the answer.

But as I suspect there are at least a few thousand who will buy, then then the chairman know you can put a club badge on anything double the price and some will always but it.

• Like 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Most definitely

The comms have been non-existant to the point of absolute total disrespect

They only get in touch when they want our money. If we don't pay then we get a public rant from DC.

I suspect we are about to hear some bad news very shortly, taxman, loans, players not paid, allowance from daddy cut. Take your pick.😁😁😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If no fans buy any and tell the owner and club up yours, then they will get the answer.

But as I suspect there are at least a few thousand who will buy, then then the chairman know you can put a club badge on anything double the price and some will always but it.

Think they will be a few thousand who will take the club up on this offer but not as many as they hope.
Want money too soon at wrong time of year.
Plus the fans who have a fair bit of disposable income will have already got a multi year season ticket.

• Like 1

Bet the guy who seems to have worked very hard ( can’t remember his name ) at trying to patch things up will be banging his head? As soon as the big cheese lands things start to go south ? He’s so far removed from reality it really is scary ? Just wrong on every level

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think they will be a few thousand who will take the club up on this offer but not as many as they hope.
Want money too soon at wrong time of year.
Plus the fans who have a fair bit of disposable income will have already got a multi year season ticket.

I would prefer us to offload a few players in January which would bring a lot more in than season ticket money Paterson has to be on 10-15k a week, a small fee and it brings in what we get for selling about 1,500 adult season tickets on the kop. Get Berahino, Sow, Shodipo, Brown out the door the same as 2-3,000 season tickets.

and not the same bad press.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Our fans could be paying for 2023 football this month, when the club still hasn't refunded the fans from 2019

Think about THAT for a second...

You know what, it’s that outrageous I almost commend the audacity of the bloke. 

Quite literally, unbelievable 

27 minutes ago, room0035 said:

They only get in touch when they want our money. If we don't pay then we get a public rant from DC.

I suspect we are about to hear some bad news very shortly, taxman, loans, players not paid, allowance from daddy cut. Take your pick.😁😁😁

I have a horrid feeling you could be right. We could be going the same way as Derby.