BREAKING NEWS - SWFC Season Ticket prices frozen

Guest mrbluesky

47 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

You’re probably right.

The only thing that will make this clown re-evaluate his ownership of the club will be empty stands.

that happens  then the club is finished . im no chansiri fan believe me but he will be bankrolling the club 2million a month . 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, room0035 said:

For me this spanks of desperation and DC not having a pot to ******** in again.

we have 9 months until next season, don't now what league we will be in, fans have shelled enough out to watch a 3rd division team, that has taken a third of the season to play a full 90 minutes game in one go.

DC has no money is the simple answer to this, what happen in the summer, do we pay for the season after that, the early bird is getting earlier and early which tell me he has Cashflow issues.

the fans need to not take up the tickets and call his bluff, if he is skint it could be a way to force him to sell the club.

where are these buyers for our club? how many clubs have had unpopular owners get promised the world and are fake. pigs are an example , sunderland there new owners aint been spending since they took over. in normal times with the club debt free new owners who know what there doing yes for certain ,but wake up i dont want our club winding up , if we get like derby owing 28 million to hmrc this club is gone . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, morganowl said:

where are these buyers for our club? how many clubs have had unpopular owners get promised the world and are fake. pigs are an example , sunderland there new owners aint been spending since they took over. in normal times with the club debt free new owners who know what there doing yes for certain ,but wake up i dont want our club winding up , if we get like derby owing 28 million to hmrc this club is gone . 

If he is bankrolling the club why does he need a long against the stadium.

His family funds have dried up so he is tapping up the fans again. I hope fan tell him no. To him we are a cash cos to milk when he needs money nothing more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

His family funds have dried up so he is tapping up the fans again. I hope fan tell him no. To him we are a cash cos to milk when he needs money nothing more.

Not a bloody long! 

Do agree with the rest.

Well, sort of.

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

we defo aint a cash cow we are losing lots of money every month , chansiri brainless running got this club into trouble but have your any idea how much this club and similar clubs lost in revenue due to covid? . i would love it if some billionaire turned up employed proper people but that aint going to happen . his family own a worldwide tuna business and they defo aint ran out of money . 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, morganowl said:

we defo aint a cash cow we are losing lots of money every month , chansiri brainless running got this club into trouble but have your any idea how much this club and similar clubs lost in revenue due to covid? . i would love it if some billionaire turned up employed proper people but that aint going to happen . his family own a worldwide tuna business and they defo aint ran out of money . 

WHY OH WHY do people assume that because someone's dad is rich that means the son can just call on him for millions of pounds?

I know people who's parents are well off but they don't see a penny of it and vice versa where the son/daughters are rolling in it but their parents see none of it

Not sure where this idea has come from that if someone's parents are loaded that they can just help themselves to their money as/when

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, flo said:

Maybe they did this so people would buy them as christmas presents?

Good thinking. Christmas gift at last year's price. It may be that there will be a second offering a few weeks after Christmas priced in line with inflation over the past year.

I wouldnt quibble at that as I thought this season's tickets were well priced. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Good thinking. Christmas gift at last year's price. It may be that there will be a second offering a few weeks after Christmas priced in line with inflation over the past year.

I wouldnt quibble at that as I thought this season's tickets were well priced. 

Hi is your name actually Teddy Nickelarse

Disgusting timing!!! Christmas is coming up now. Families have enough on trying to get through this month!!! 

Chansiri move this back. Show some understanding to your LONG SUFFERING SUPPORTERS. 

The price might be better but you still need money to pay for it.

Shows no thought for supporters at all...

Bad form Chansiri 

Three phases with increasing prices before we've even reached halfway through the previous season?

Surely it should just be one price and phase this early in the previous season.

It's clearly a cash jab before the January window but surely that cash grab could be at one price for the entire of the month, especially when it is already the most expensive month of the year for many people.

Sort of feels like we have an immediate cash flow issue, that needs sorting before 13th December, rather than just raising cash for January.

22 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Disgusting timing!!! Christmas is coming up now. Families have enough on trying to get through this month!!! 

Well look after ya family and foook Wednesday then.

Not compulsory and there's always potg, like many have always had to do...or have stopped going regularly.

• Like 2