BREAKING NEWS - SWFC Season Ticket prices frozen

Guest mrbluesky

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Awaits the mad rant at the "customers" in a couple of weeks about how we arnt helping the club when it needs money. 

Couple of thoughts:

1) bad sign club is short on cashflow and desperate for cash, worrying re wages with potential points deduction hanging over club.

2) club made a massive error here.  Could have handed it much better, all they had to to was announce early bird offers (with usual finance) will be out in February as usual (with a likely price increase) but then had this as a "black Friday" special deal where if supporters renewed before Xmas they could have a price freeze.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unbelievable.

Its like they try there best to find ways of annoying the fans. 

I for one can’t afford £365 in the next 2 week just before Christmas. 

I’ve had a season ticket almost 20 year and if the prices rise too much after Christmas I will not be buying one.

• Like 3

Like most have said, it’s good value but dreadful timing. I’ve seen a few comments about there not being the finance offer until 2022. There are decent alternatives to the club finance offer out there. Probably cheaper that waiting 2 or 3 months and seeing the ST prices increase again for those that are planning to renew but can’t afford it now.

Chansiri literally has no bloody idea, about football, about football fans...about f.ookin' baking a cake

Its either imbecilic, or its deliberately wanting a way out and blaming someone else for it.

At least we USED to get season tickets shortly before the start of the following season , allied to ridiculous promises

Now halfway through an average season, we have to ante up 5 bloody months before whats gonna be another average season

Whats incentive?

Europe in 3 decades??/

Championship return ticket???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Like everything under Chansiri this makes no sense whatsoever!

if it’s because we need the cash in December, the cash flow forecast would’ve shown this well before today.

In which case it is ridiculous to give fans so little notice. At least let them know a month ago.

If we don’t need the cash in December, then why on Earth would you ask fans to dip in their pockets at the toughest time of the year?

Either way, total and utter incompetence!

Im done, a season ticket every single year since 84/85 season but I’m not paying this idiot any longer.

Presumably those at S6 preparing the cash flow expected the monthly TT from Thailand to fill the funding gap to continue but have just learnt from the Thai gentleman sending those funds that they need to think again.