Byers 4

Wing 4

FDB 4

Berahino 3

Sow 2

Bannan 5

Windass 4

Hunt 4

Is Brown really a footballer? His lack of technique and understanding of the basics make him look like a competition winner.

Sow just looked like he couldn't be arsed. At all. 

Really poor all round tonight. Really poor.

My god what happened …I’m working away and have just logged on to expect a good SWFC thrashing of lowly appointments in the Pizza box cup

to see carnage reviews of players who had everything to play for. Step backwards…..again! FFS Wednesday WTF!!!!

7 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

What a shambles

Wildsmith 6 

Brown 4

Brennan 6.5 

Patterson 5.5

ShodiPOO 5

Corbeanu 6.5 mom

Byers 3.5

Wing 4

Fizzy 6.5

Berahino 2.5

Sow 4

Having slept on it I'd like to rescind these scores and drop every player a point. That was God dam awful. Been up since half 4 thinking about it.

Went last night, wish i didn't. Was back home when we was on the 78th minute. Even though it's a pointless tournament and people will say who cares etc etc, it's quite a worry at some of our back up players. If we pick up a couple of niggles in midfield Byers and Wing are so far off the pace it's painful. Sow and Berahino offer absolutely nothing, no technical ability, can't hold the ball, no good positions in the box, thankfully we have 4 players in front of these 2 for the striker roles and probably won't see anything of these 2 again now we're out of the cups. We knew we was light at centre back as it is, and Brown has confirmed that's another position he can't be trusted in. I think left wing is the only position he can play because he's an absolute liability defensively. Fingers crossed this doesn't effect the league momentum too much, but it is worrying that players like Fizz, Wing, Byers, Shodipo, Berahino can't make an impact against a league 2 club.

• Like 2

I actually thought one or two players tried, doesn’t hide the fact that we were awful at best.

it’s blatantly obvious Brown wants to play left hand side of midfield and not defence, his performance was like when you ask someone to make you a cuppa and they don’t wanna, so they make you the worst cup of tea you’ve had in your life so you never ask them again. 
so Moore if you are thinking of playing him there again, hell  no.

im not going to mark the players because 3 would be my highest score.

some did try but when league 2 players have a better technique and understanding of the game then it’s time to haul your ass out of 4th gear.

seems that corner we had turned has a bit of a blind spot 

I watched last night but turned it off after the third goal. I'm a glutton for punishment, I should have turned it off after the second.

I said at the end of the first half that it was dreadful, that didn't do it justice, it was far worse than dreadful.

As I didn't see the complete game I won't vote but from what I saw there were only two players who shouldn't hang their heads in shame, Corbeanu and Brennan.

3 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Even though it's a pointless tournament and people will say who cares etc etc, it's quite a worry at some of our back up players. If we pick up a couple of niggles in midfield Byers and Wing are so far off the pace it's painful.

Moore...hopefully will know that. And possibly looking at bringing a couple in come January, any injuries now would be a big problem.

Probably why he played them.

• Like 1

One of the worst performances I’ve ever witnessed. The second string players did themselves no favors at all.

Wildsmith 3 he’s dire. At least his contract is up at the end of the season

Paterson 4 awful. Weirdly better on the left of the back three

Brennan 4 a night to forget. Definitely not good enough to do the Dunkley role

Brown 1 he’s pathetic. It’s like someone won a raffle to play

Shodipo 3 abysmal. Not a patch on Corbeanu 

Byers 2 i said he was crap at the start of the season. Now people are jumping on the bandwagon. Brings NOTHING to the table

Wing 4 some good turns then went back every time. No confidence at all

FDB 3 been poor in his last 3 appearances. 
Corbeanu 6 not everything he did worked but never stopped attacking his full back

Sow 2 awful

Berahino 3 how this guy played in the Premier League is beyond me

Bannan 5 not much came off

Windass 4 Surprisingly struggled

Hunt 4 see above

Agnonotoma 5

Addedoyin 2 did he touch the ball?