Patterson chocked out

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Good refereeing in my book

Nothing major, no point handing out suspensions 3 mins from the end of a papa John’s damp squib

You need to watch it again.

2 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Paterson did absolutely nothing wrong. It was worth a red to their player for the sheer stupidity of it. He was all over Paterson then he had him by the neck and wouldn't let him get up either. Totally senseless.

Think he got his yellow for the elbow that made their player release him. All of it under the ref’s nose.

How the Hartlepool player got away with a yellow defies logic though. 

3 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Think he got his yellow for the elbow that made their player release him. All of it under the ref’s nose.

How the Hartlepool player got away with a yellow defies logic though. 

I didn't really see the elbow and I'd question how effective and dangerous it could be from that position being unable to free it to swing properly.

Yes it should have been a red.

10 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Paterson did absolutely nothing wrong. It was worth a red to their player for the sheer stupidity of it. He was all over Paterson then he had him by the neck and wouldn't let him get up either. Totally senseless.

Right in front of the fourth official, yet she didn't say a word and made herself scarce when the ref came over. 

That was as straight a red for their player as you’ll ever see……as already said, the 4th official completely bottled it and was only 2 yards away.

Same player then swung an elbow 2 minutes later down in the south west corner.

2 blatant straight reds and gets a yellow

• Like 3