Wouldn't mind winning Papa Johns

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

It's a trophy, not since Cardiff have we won anything, day out at Wembley, give us a feel good factor, maybe topped off with promotion too which is our priority, so yeah would be nice

This is all your fault!

I hate this competition, it’s the most tinpot competition our club has ever taken part in. It makes the Zeneth Data Systems Cup look like the Champions League.

What makes it even worse is the fact that they’ve put rules in place to dictate to clubs who they can play.

I’m actually disappointed we’ve made it as far as we have.

9 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I hate this competition, it’s the most tinpot competition our club has ever taken part in. It makes the Zeneth Data Systems Cup look like the Champions League.

What makes it even worse is the fact that they’ve put rules in place to dictate to clubs who they can play.

I’m actually disappointed we’ve made it as far as we have.

Looks like you're getting your wish tonight

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

It's a trophy, not since Cardiff have we won anything, day out at Wembley, give us a feel good factor, maybe topped off with promotion too which is our priority, so yeah would be nice

Im starting to think you're a bit of a Jonah!

It's a good competition to get some minutes for your fringe and youth players.

Now we're in an injury crisis and the busy winter schedule is upon us, it's no bad thing going out. 

Just a shame that the fringe players haven't really staked a claim for a league start tonight. But it must be hard to click without any first team regulars in the side.