Sheffield Wednesday V Hartlepool United - PJT 2nd Rnd - OMDT

2 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Graeme Lee just been appointed their manager.

Great defender for us in L1 the first time. Remember him scoring a last minute goal v Bristol City after they had won something like 9 in a row.

Liked him for us, was a good player.

Won't be in charge tonight though will be there I would imagine.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, striker said:

Pointless game, ordinarily good to give reserves game time, but given we've got hardly any fit defenders, more trouble than it's worth. 

Expect lots of changes, rightly so. Maybe cobble together a back 3 from Agbontahoma, Paterson, Brown or Palmer (fitness depending). 

As for the result, hope we win because I always do, but in all honesty don't care. More interested in the league game next week. 

2-1 Wednesday

Well if you're short of defenders the best plan is to attack. We should be thinking in those terms anyway given the opposition.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Well if you're short of defenders the best plan is to attack. We should be thinking in those terms anyway given the opposition.

Absolutely, even when we have defenders thats the best plan anyway.

That's probably been the difference and upturn in our recent performances, an intention to go and attack teams, dominate the ball and make our quality count. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

I always get mine this way because the games don't load onto my membership card like they used to. If we go on the north you get em from the gate to the left of the shop. I'll be getting wrapped up tonight, last game I nearly froze to death. Have a good un. 

Were you the feller walking along Penistone road in jeans and a zip up trackie top? I was worried about that fellers remaining defrosted, if it was you, 

Wednesday: We have no new injury concerns following our weekend draw with Wycombe.

Darren Moore said he would be picking from a similar squad to the one that faced the Chairboys at Hillsborough.

Hmm.. that sounds interesting.