Signs are good

22 hours ago, adamwestsleftear said:

this must be a joke .

pulis was terrible ,we played some of the most negative ineffective football we ever saw at our club .

he then told Celtic about our young talents ..

not cool and made a mug of us( chansiri ) for a quick buck .

how anyone can pine for that era is beyond me 

Pulis has a good record as a manager, the football would make your eyes bleed but if everyone got on board and DC had let him bring in a couple of players I think we would have stayed up. So far so good, how he would have progressed from there I have no idea.

As it happens DC couldn't/wouldn't spend, the players and fans revolted so it is all academic anyway.

i've criticised the playing out of back cos at the time they weren't good enough to do it but the last few games with Windass, Luongo back & Brennan has been brilliant we may now have better players to do it.. I so hope Moore proves i was very wrong. We played some cracking stuff the last 2 games against 2 good teams in this league

On 29/11/2021 at 14:24, adamwestsleftear said:

this must be a joke .

pulis was terrible ,we played some of the most negative ineffective football we ever saw at our club .

he then told Celtic about our young talents ..

not cool and made a mug of us( chansiri ) for a quick buck .

how anyone can pine for that era is beyond me 

No joke

If Pulis gets his type of players in, he gets results 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Pulis career win rate is 36% which suggest his type of players ain't very good.

Even Monk beats him with 37%

Moore 43%...

Think you have to take some of those stats in context.

To turn Stoke from a going nowhere side in the Championship into an established Premier League and a first ever ever FA Cup final plus Europe is a very noteworthy achievement. Not matter if Monk and Darren Moore have a higher win percentage I doubt they will ever be able to match that.

But yes the type of football Pulis plays is very hard to watch at times plus I think his methods of play and man management have come and gone. Was a flop at Wednesday but overall had a decent career.

27 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think you have to take some of those stats in context.

It is all reletive besides which all I have to go on are stats, rather than 'i think type comments'.

He did have a good spell with Stoke over a short period...and he has dined out on it for yonks.

• Like 1

Way way too early to suggest things could now go forward.... we hope so but Moore has bee floundering for months and looked on the way out. Windass is so important now. If he can hit form it wont matter how we play if we can score goals because this league is pathetic, it's watching two side fail to score every game. So a decent striker in form will make a huge difference to a team. Moore is not good enough and even though the squad isn't what people hoped it would be in the summer.... it should be doing far far better in this league...

To get promoted it's simple just like last January. GET A DECENT STRIKER IN!!!!!!!! 

IF.. IF we did get promoted Moore would not be good enough and would need a brand-new squad as most are inbetween ers between league 1 and championship... but let's get to that issue first

5 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

It is all reletive besides which all I have to go on are stats, rather than 'i think type comments'.

He did have a good spell with Stoke over a short period...and he has dined out on it for yonks.

Premier League manager of the year 2014