Signs are good

Not seen us play fast attacking football like that since Carlos' first season. 

Yes there's work to do - tightening up in defence, being more clinical in front of goal and turning draws into wins.

But consider this:

A year ago, we were watching Pulis ball.

Shudders!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Django said:

If DC had backed Pulis like he has Moore we’d be watching top end championship football now, and PL football next season 

Fact 

I very much doubt that. 

The problem we had is the players on high wages that were under contract. We would have had to move them on to even be considered, let alone allowed to sign a new player.

1 hour ago, Django said:

If DC had backed Pulis like he has Moore we’d be watching top end championship football now, and PL football next season 

Fact 

Not a chance, the players stopped playing for him immediately, they ******** hated him and he couldn't have gotten rid and replaced them all

Guest Tactical Bacon

Totally agree, Moore has shown signs he could be challenging Carlos as our best manager of a generation

Edited by Tactical Bacon

13 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

The defence has looked slightly exposed to me lately - mainly because of all our attacking (who would have said this weeks ago) 

I think if we blast teams away early on we could even coast while defending. 

Just like Accrington 🤣

17 hours ago, Tactical Bacon said:

Totally agree, Moore has shown signs he could be challenging Carlos as our best manager of a generation

Dizzy heights of 7th in the third division having just secured an exceptional draw at home against the mighty Wycombe Wonderers. We're in a worse state now than what we were back in 2011. Moore is abysmal and a few improved performances doesn't change that, injuries have forced his hand in recent weeks, wait until he has a full squad to tinker with again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Django said:

Fact 

this must be a joke .

pulis was terrible ,we played some of the most negative ineffective football we ever saw at our club .

he then told Celtic about our young talents ..

not cool and made a mug of us( chansiri ) for a quick buck .

how anyone can pine for that era is beyond me 

• Like 2