Bannan

14 minutes ago, 0742 said:

I think this thread sums up a lot of posters on here and our fans in general with their black and white mentality. 

Literally nobody thinks bannan is a bad player, but if you dare try and discuss his limitations, then you must be a hater. What you get is nothing more than subjective opinion in response to highlighting or even trying to discuss his ability.

That's some seriously limited thinking. Mixed in with the usual bullies who try and just shout anything they can't agree with down. 

funnily enough, that’s what I was going to respond with to you.

You appear to think that because I was saying Bannan is a very good player that he was beyond reproach (despite me stating he wasn’t).

Lets all agree Bannan is a good player but isn’t the complete package and move on to the Hartlepool match.

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Big D gets mighty protective over Bannan lol I do agree with him, it’s just funny to see him jump to his defence every time almost instantly. 

I can’t help it though, people actually slate him on here. Not many, just a few strange’uns. 
If you struggle to see the reason why Bannan has been more effective recently than earlier in the season then it’s not worth discussing.

This same group won’t even realise why his game was better when he was passing to FF, Hooper, Wallace and Lee. 

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I can’t help it though, people actually slate him on here. Not many, just a few strange’uns. 
If you struggle to see the reason why Bannan has been more effective recently than earlier in the season then it’s not worth discussing.

This same group won’t even realise why his game was better when he was passing to FF, Hooper, Wallace and Lee. 

You’d defend him if he slept with your missus lol 

• Haha 2