Bannan

Dunkley will rightly get POTM but Bannan has been back to his best in November - he’s played different roles and has been blocking, tackling and creating all month.

He’s never more than 2 passes away from our chances and some of tumbe reverse balls he’s playing in the last few weeks have been sumptuous 

He’s touch for Shodipo’s goal was world class - took the sting out of the ball for Gregory and caused the defender to momentarily hesitate. 

1. Dunkley 

2. Bannan

3. Kamberi

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Just now, McRightSide said:

Dunkley will rightly get POTM but Bannan has been back to his best in November - he’s played different roles and has been blocking, tackling and creating all month.

He’s never more than 2 passes away from our chances and some of tumbe reverse balls he’s playing in the last few weeks have been sumptuous 

He’s touch for Shodipo’s goal was world class - took the sting out of the ball for Gregory and caused the defender to momentarily hesitate. 

1. Dunkley 

2. Bannan

3. Kamberi

is what the fella in the north stand should have said, rather than kicking somebody's head in 

• Haha 6

Just now, McRightSide said:

1. Dunkley 

2. Bannan

3. Kamberi

Bazza has been as good as anyone for the last few weeks and having a resurgent Luongo alongside him can only be good 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, McRightSide said:

1. Dunkley 

2. Bannan

3. Kamberi

he is thriving from Luongo being back 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

What I like most about Bandalf, apart from his hair obviously, are his delicate and intelligent little through balls, they're not spectacular, but they can really carve through the opposition.

Agree with this.

His vision and ability when playing further up the pitch are first class.

Waste of his talents when playing quarterback.

• Like 2

Played further forwards he is a different player.

If I were in the opposing side I wouldn’t be too fussed him having the ball 5 yards from his defenders so long as I had his options cut off. Give him the ball further up the pitch with the likes of Windass, Kamberi and Gregory making runs and it is a different story.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

I think most fans take him for granted because he just produces every game 

some of the things he does are Premiership quality 

The only thing Premiership about Bannan are his wages! 

lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1