Team V Hartlepool In Papa Smurf Trophy On Wednesday

21 minutes ago, morganowl said:

yer thats a strange one , game has had very poor sales loads of seats spare on south ,why waste stewards etc on north stand? 

Empty North stand looks cranp on the Highlights. You cannot see the South Stand on ifollow. Might be a reason?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Empty North stand looks cranp on the Highlights. You cannot see the South Stand on ifollow. Might be a reason?

a full stand is always better but opening another stand involves extra stewards catering staff etc , we nowhere near sold out the south stand against harrogate and wont do for this either , if it was summer light evenings lot warmer it would get better crowds, midweek game crowds would probably be half if we didnt sell season tickets , a lot i know hate the midweek games especially in  winter . at least it will be several degrees less cold than saturday , we had a -7 wind chill and hardly above freezing , 

20 minutes ago, morganowl said:

a full stand is always better but opening another stand involves extra stewards catering staff etc , we nowhere near sold out the south stand against harrogate and wont do for this either , if it was summer light evenings lot warmer it would get better crowds, midweek game crowds would probably be half if we didnt sell season tickets , a lot i know hate the midweek games especially in  winter . at least it will be several degrees less cold than saturday , we had a -7 wind chill and hardly above freezing , 

I agree - Maybe not the best idea to open the North Stand on Wednesday (but I am still glad that I will be able to see a few people on ifollow as I can't make it to the stadium)

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

yer thats a strange one , game has had very poor sales loads of seats spare on south ,why waste stewards etc on north stand? 

I'm not complaining, much prefer North, can have a good scrap with anyone who slags Bannan and I might be able to trump like we do on kop. :tango:

• Haha 1

Wildsmith

Brennan

Agbontahoma

Palmer (if not fit, Paterson)

Mendez Laing

Byers (if not fit, Adedoyin and play a 3-4-3)

Wing

Dele Bashiru

Brown

Berahino

Sow

Subs: Render, Paterson, Waldock, Corbeanu, Shodipo, Adedoyin, Kamberi

Like somebody has previously said, Dunkley, Bannan, Windass, Luongo & Gregory should not leave the house. Protect them at all costs.

With those five watching Netflix, we'll still be able to put out a more than competitive side that I fully expect to win the game.

4 hours ago, GermanBird said:

I agree - Maybe not the best idea to open the North Stand on Wednesday (but I am still glad that I will be able to see a few people on ifollow as I can't make it to the stadium)

Expect a bumper crowd..mild weather...no game this sat..no home game for a while..all ads up to a decent crowd...I know people who havnt been for years who are goin to this one

• Haha 1

Lots of games coming up in the league, far more important than this pointless cup competition.

Plenty of options in midfield and up front to rotate the starting 11, however the back 3 extremely thin on the gorund. 

Palmer been ill, so depends how he is and may welcome a game as we have almost a week until Portsmouth away. I really wouldn't risk any of our first choice defenders if at all possible though, including Dunkley and Brennan. 

Agbontohoma surely comes in, maybe Paterson next to him and wouldn't be surprised with Brown at LCB again giving Shodipo more minutes.

My selection, defence looks awful I accept, but what can we do in the circumstances!

image.png.aa100ebadbe979c4c15086219b6031ad.png

1 hour ago, Adem Poric said:

If anyone knows where Luongo lives make sure you nip round and barricade his house, block his driveway, do whatever you can so that he cant be picked for this game.

relax 🌞

He will not be picked for the game

DM usually is creative enought to find someone to cover for him