Luongo

He’s a top top player at this level stands out that he should be playing at a higher level 

it’s chicken and egg with his contract though with out having a crystal ball 

on balance you would have to take his fitness with us a huge concern carrying his wages for the minutes on you the pitch probably is viable 

however the minutes on the pitch we are see his contribution you’d think if he stayed for between now and the end of the season he would have contributed in many more stand out performances and will have plenty of suitors on the flip side we tie him down on a New contract and the injuries continue 

I don’t think the club can win this either way 

luongo will pick up injuries with his duke of play and if he misses two games with an impact injury there are load of fans on here that will be writing him off and criticising the club 

Personally I’d try and tie him down to a one year extension maybe with an option of another year. He was unbelievable against Wycombe and MK dons when he came on 

I honestly believe we get automatic with him and windass fit I rate them that much 

the IF they are fit is the big one 

It’s great that Luongo has 10 days before the Portsmouth game. He was superb on Saturday, as he was at Accrington. What a massive boost if he can stay fit.

His impact on results is quite extraordinary, and it’s easy to see why when you watch him play.

• Like 2