How cold was it today

FA Cup replay v Blackpool, lost 3-0

Swansea in 1984, won 6-1 in a blizzard

Obviously not the coldest because it wasn't snow,  but being on the front row on a Friday night at Hartlepool with freezing rain being blown straight at us in a gale and losing 3-0 was absolutely miserable. 

Swindon away 2003, think it may have dropped below 95 degrees at one point. 

20 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Obviously not the coldest because it wasn't snow,  but being on the front row on a Friday night at Hartlepool with freezing rain being blown straight at us in a gale 

Cold sleety rain is always worse than Proper Snow, especially if it's windy.

Remember going to ayrsome Park int late 80s/early 90s, New years day. In  Sheffield it was about 8 or 9c so muggins decided a jumper would suffice, got on that open end and it was ******** freezing, sleet blowing in of the north sea. I ended up with carrier bag on my head. Coldest I've ever been at a match by a mile even though it probably only about 1 or 2c. 

The kop and South Stand are reyt cold oyls at hillsborough. Not bad ont north yesterday 

Gillingham away in FA Cup 3rd round in early 00's for me.

It was a midweek evening match in early January, IIRC the match should have been played the previous Saturday but was postponed due to a frozen pitch. Sat on their scaffolding uncovered temporary away stand (it's still there) was so cold I had to walk about to regain body heat and ward off hypothermia.