"We Might Have Realised How Tough The Games Are"

1 hour ago, sheffwed1 said:

This league is garbage. Let’s not kid ourselves. 

It is, but you still have to earn the right to play in it.

If we are willing to match other team's work rate then the results will follow.

The talent is already there; it is about application and having desire.

• Like 3

I think the worrying part of this is the first drumming against Plymouth I mentioned this 

it was an arrogant performance  and we deserved to get battered that should of been the catalyst of improvement 

unfortunately we squandered months of football I don’t know what’s triggered the performances lately but long nay it continue we can beat anybody with how we are playing even with an injury struck squad 

by that I mean no team scares me 

• Like 2

On 27/11/2021 at 20:37, doubleo said:

This division is horrible. I hear comments about “good teams”, I’ve yet to see one (except the Super Owls of course), “Effective teams” and “Effective tactics” yes, but good football teams - no.I’m fed up of the time waisting , spoiling tactics that hides the inability of the waste of spaces that describe themselves as professional footballers.

I agree,   given our squad surely anything outside the playoffs is failure 

Work just as hard as the other team and more often than not, the team with the better quality will probably win. It's not a complicated game football. Frustrating it took until November to realise this but that's where we are. This league is garbage. I've seen 2 good teams all year and that was Oxford and Plymouth. Everyone else has been either poor or mediocre. We've beaten Sunderland, Wigan, MK dons and should have beaten Wycombe. All these are above us in the table. If we get in even a slight purple patch we will walk this division.

32 minutes ago, Anthndav said:

Hard work prevails where talent fails to work hard.

Exactly.

I can't remember which game it was when Brian Laws said, "you can't coach bravery", but it rang true with me.

Too many of our players were shirking their individual responsibilities at times.

• Like 1