Terrific performance

thought it was an excellent game imo we clearly should've won but credit wycombe for a professional hustling performance and they had luck on their side several times on another day that's a clear win

what I liked was the quicker forward movement of the ball on all fronts,  jack hunt had an absolute stormer prob best I've seen from him ever

very promising forward driving debut from ML too

not sure what's caused this change of tack from tedious to exciting football but I love it 

45 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Although we could have scored way more yesterday it’s encouraging that we are now consistently scoring at least 2 goals a game. The opposition aren’t going to keep getting so lucky with their shot conversion and we will pick up more wins. 

We should also recognise that we are a bloody tough team to beat. 3 losses in 20 games is good going. 

Yes when you are a good team games like yesterday can still happen, that’s just football.  Liverpool drew 2-2 at home to Brighton, Man City lost at home to palace,  Bournemouth drew 2-2 at home with Coventry and so on.  The main thing is you maintain performance levels and win the next few games when luck is on your side.  

• Like 2

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Yes when you are a good team games like yesterday can still happen, that’s just football.  Liverpool drew 2-2 at home to Brighton, Man City lost at home to palace,  Bournemouth drew 2-2 at home with Coventry and so on.  The main thing is you maintain performance levels and win the next few games when luck is on your side.  

That performance yesterday has to be the benchmark now. Keep it up and 90% of teams we play at S6 won’t be able to live with it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, owls maniac said:

We should also recognise that we are a bloody tough team to beat. 3 losses in 20 games is good going. 

Of course it is but because of the high amount of draws, it’s not getting the recognition it should from some particular the Monk lovers who obviously were happy with losing sh!tloads? 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Spookone said:

Totally different to the draws when some fans wanted Moore out, and comes on the back of a recent run of some excellent performances.

That was not the case a month or so ago.

Oh I agree.. But it's still a draw.. We can't guarantee what will happen the next games, only rely on actual results. We are drawing too many games, playing well, or not.