Big day for Dunkley

I don’t recall ever thinking he got bullied. He’s been a a warrior all season for me, wins most his areal battles, puts his body on the line. I’m not sure there’s a better defender in this league. Two of him and we’d be able to get away with 2 at the back, rather than 3. 

• Like 5

He's been immense of late and will be crucial again today. That said, I'm always more comfortable when we play teams with big lumps up front, rather than players with pace. 

Set pieces will remain a concern, but we will have plenty of time on the ball in possession as they aren't going to close down quickly from the front. 

• Like 2

Bullied?! 🥴 

Seems like there is no context sometimes to Dunkley’s first season here. He was recovering from a double leg break, he’s lucky to even be playing again. We was then trying to rush him back unfairly throughout the season which led to further set backs.

This season, since getting his chances he’s absolutely snatched it with both hands. He’s gone from me thinking he’s 4th choice to being the first name on the team sheet.

I love a player that’s been wrote off here and turns it around, shows what a character they are! Doesn’t happen often. 

0 complaints from me this season. 

• Love 4

I don’t think you can even judge a player out fans write off though 

you get wrote off here if 

you’ve had a previous injury 

a previous team released you on a free 

your over 30

a previous manager made a poor judgment to drop you 

you once played in a relegated teams 

you haven’t won the champions league 7 times 

fickle or over judgmental is an understatement to some on here 

• Like 1