WEDNESDAY V WYCOMBE - omdt

I’ve no real issue with FDB, Corbeanu being benched. Their both playing their first full season in mens football and both been heavily involved for last few weeks. Unfortunate to rest them both on same game though. 

I’m a little more concerned playing Shodipo instead of Brown. Our left hand side could be Pato and Shadipo which is a scary prospect! Whilst I’m not a huge fan of Brown at least he knows the role. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I wonder if there are reasons why Theo is on the bench? Reasons that haven't been communicated to the fans for some reason or another. Like something the gaffer knows about and has spoken to him and decided the bench is the best place at the moment. 

Or has he just plucked the names out of a hat which is what some posters seem to think he's done? 

Let DM manage, I'll do my bit and support. 

in the last few games Corbeanu has been one of if not the best player, runs at people, gets crosses in and has also scored and assisted. Ridiculous to put him on the bench whatever the reason. 

12 minutes ago, Vanderowlsterdam said:

BPF

Hunt - Paterson - Dunkley - Brennan - Shodipo

----------- Luongo - Bannan 

--------------- Windass 

---------- Gregory - Kamberi 

Hmmmm,  no idea what to make of that selection?

I think Darren has used the randomiser machine again. 

13 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

yes he is 

Ok for a start he is not our player and  BB has that title without  any question. Theo is exciting to watch but can also be equally   frustrating at times but that is to be expected for a kid learning the game. I have no problem with him on the bench, the conditions will dictate how the game goes.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'm here.

I will confirm how we are lining up if I don't freeze to death.

Paterson as a potential cb offends me.

Could you post the line-up shortly after kick-off so us less brave souls sat at home have an idea.

Ta, and hopefully you'll keep warm cheering the lads on.

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

in the last few games Corbeanu has been one of if not the best player, runs at people, gets crosses in and has also scored and assisted. Ridiculous to put him on the bench whatever the reason. 

Mate take a chill pill grab a cuppa and go do summat else instead of constantly slagging the team/manager/result/players.

Try being positive about Wednesday for a change, you never know you may enjoy the experience 

• Like 3