WEDNESDAY V WYCOMBE - omdt

I’ve posted a few times during the course of the season saying how we have 2/3 players for each position and yet I’m scratching my head thinking what on earth type of selection is that. 

looking at our starting XI sometimes is like one of those annoying brain teasers you see on social media, after looking at it for 10-15 minutes and still not solving it, I’m reduced to searching through comments to see how it works. 

So, can someone with more creative brain tell me how this will form an effective team? 

Stupid decision to bench Theo if he's not injured, twice the player Shodipo is. 

Paterson has to play at the back if Palmer injured which he obviously is, unless revert to a 4. 

Front 3 or Windass midfield?

Don't like the tickering I have to say unless it was forced.

No idea how that lines up, don't see how it fits in a 352 and defence just got a whole lot weaker without Palmer. 

Not sure why Corbeanu not playing, if he's fit enough for the bench, why on earth wouldn't we start him, given his recent form. 

Don't like that team. We've got some options back and looks like we are trying to be too clever again. Hope I'm wrong, but looks disjointed. Nothing we can do about the defence I suppose at the moment, but in front of that, looks all over the place. 

• Like 2

I wonder if there are reasons why Theo is on the bench? Reasons that haven't been communicated to the fans for some reason or another. Like something the gaffer knows about and has spoken to him and decided the bench is the best place at the moment. 

Or has he just plucked the names out of a hat which is what some posters seem to think he's done? 

Let DM manage, I'll do my bit and support. 

• Like 1

Just now, latemodelchild said:

I wonder if there are reasons why Theo is on the bench? Reasons that haven't been communicated to the fans for some reason or another. Like something the gaffer knows about and has spoken to him and decided the bench is the best place at the moment. 

Or has he just plucked the names out of a hat which is what some posters seem to think he's done? 

Let DM manage, I'll do my bit and support. 

This ffs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^