WEDNESDAY V WYCOMBE - omdt

Bugger😤...... but what a change, yes it was a draw but we are all over them!! They did everything we were asking for....they kept on attacking and left everything out on the pitch... bloody hell I even had a smile on my face for a while (for a change). Carry on like this and we will be up there 🤞🔵⚪🔵

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Five Archers said:

Mate take a chill pill grab a cuppa and go do summat else instead of constantly slagging the team/manager/result/players.

Try being positive about Wednesday for a change, you never know you may enjoy the experience 

Just got back in from work right and understandably I’m disappointed that we didn’t get the 3 points today when I heard the final score but overall, 4 out of 6 points is a pretty decent return from two tough home games.I shall continue to enjoy my pi55 take of the porcine filth this evening on another threadWAWAW

5 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Performance my ass, its results we need.

We have just outplayed the top of the table with Patterson playing on the left and young Brennan on the right in defence, I can cope with 1 point now and again with performances like that 

• Like 2

I enjoyed the match today. We looked good and played a football that I found entertaining. Being clinical in front of goal is still an issue but if we keep having as many shots as we are I’ll be happy. Wycombe didn’t create a lot really but are definitely one of the better sides in the league. The type of conditions we were playing in often make for a rubbish game so the whole afternoon exceeded my expectations. UTO!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HootHoot said:

A CB is a must. We are desperate for some cover.

And ideally a defensive minded wing-back for when we need to hold on to a game.

I remember after the playoff final against Hull we needed 1 or 2 signings to bolster the squad to get us to the premier league the season after

we’re now playing league 1 football because our recruitment is laughable and with Moore in charge I fear the worst.

please, please, please wednesday shock us all and get it right this time for once.

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

FT 2-2

I will take that.  Would have loved 3 wins in 3, but 7 points out of a possible 9, I will take that all day long.  

I would have taken a point before the game, so no complaints from me. We dominated one of the best sides in this league, a side who had won their last two. It's a shame they pegged us back, but you're going to get games like that.

The important thing is that  we played well again, and the recent improvement in performances seems to be genuine. If we carry on playing like that then we're going to be very much in the mix going into the second half of the season.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Sounds like we played quite well and actually created chances so that’s got to be an improvement

Still want Moore out but it looks like he might be proving me wrong………..hopefully.

He is being helped by the return of decent core champ players from last term

They really need to stay fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

WE INTERUPT THIS MATCHDAY THREAD TO SHARE A QUICK, FRIENDLY MESSAGE CHAPS

THIS IS THE MATCH DAY THREAD

THERE IS A PLACE FOR SILLYNESS AND NONSENSE , OF COURSE THERE IS.

HOWEVER  ANY MORE  NONSENSICAL  UNPROVEN   MISLEADING ...

232491684_965537690964221_3516306828471067040_n.jpg.0bf9075d24c448f88c5c06025b8ccf66.jpg

..NONSENSE AND YOU'LL BE GETTING PIPPED IN THE SIN BIN FOR A FEW DAYS 

THANK YOU

AS YOU WERE 

Nice one LS.