WEDNESDAY V WYCOMBE - omdt

I don't know why I bothered buying a season ticket for me and my son. We've been to just three games. Mind you, my Mum hasn't been well and been visiting her a lot.

Not begrudging the club getting the money though. Told myself it pays Liam Palmer's wages, and that in itself was worth it.

Carry on the excellent work Liam, one of our own.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Last three league matches we've averaged 20 shots at goal and 7 on target...I'm happy to carry that on even though I know we'll come unstuck a few times before the end of the season...it's the attitude and intent we all want

Nailed it Davey

Edited by theowlsman

11 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I like Gareth Ainsworth. He’s in a band and everything. Much cooler than I could ever dream of being.  
In theory because we lost to Plymouth 3-0 and Wycombe beat Plymouth 3-0 we should lose 6-0 to Wycombe. But we all know that’s not how the footballing gods work. The footballing gods will wreak a terrible vengeance on Wycombe and their super cool manager for their hubris, and empower Wednesday to a 3-0 win in the freezing winds and snow of Sheffield. I almost feel sorry for Wycombe and their cool manager. But only almost…

Wycombe is down south where the sun always shines and the weather is almost tropical.  When they get a taste of the ice cold northern wind and freezing rain they won't like it at all.

Did we ever get the boiler for the underground heating fixed? If we did we'd better turn it off or the buggers will be going down injured all the time just to get warm.

• Like 1