WEDNESDAY V WYCOMBE - omdt

Just now, 1banana2banana said:

Answered your own question really there mate. Conditioned to believe anyone with a different opinion is a ‘troll’ or the latest overused buzz phrase ‘conspiracy theorist’. I watch both left wing, middling and right wing news. The bbc is not at all balanced. 

Only a Sheffield Wednesday match day thread could evolve into a debate about right vs left. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I’ve had both jabs so not an anti-vaxxer  but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s correlated to that.. it’s happening a lot on and off the pitch. Aguero, Traore, Fleck, Wyke.. people in the stands.

That doesn’t mean the benefits to it don’t outweigh the risks, think they do but it’s hard to imagine there’s no link

Mmhmm, and I'm sure all those studies monitoring the vaccine and side effects will vindicate your beliefs and will be released soon.

Of course, when (as is almost certain) that doesn't happen, you won't hold your hands up or owt.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Have a day off you and your fellow theorists and conspiritors.

It's a game day thread and not to be hijacked By Covid beliefs, whatever they are.

Hope the person in the North stand is OK and no lasting issues.

Let's get back to the game ffs

Why do you feel it’s acceptable for you to comment on it and not other people just because you have a different opinion.. if you were that bothered about nobody commenting on the incident in the matchday thread you just wouldn’t reply and then the comments on it would die out and we’d go back to the game

Guest 1banana2banana
Just now, Quickly Kevin said:

Take yer conspiracy w*nk and shove it up your b*llocks.

Fantastic articulate argument from you there sir. Convinced me 🙂 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Can we just mention Windass. Needs to learn to pass when that's the better ball. 

Luongo has made a right difference to our midfield. Class player, very impressive, commanding that midfield on his own, Carlton Palmer-esque. Leaving Bannan to play being John Sheridan. Just not as good as Shezza.

I think Luongo has won every challenge he’s attempted so far, he’s been immense

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

A pregnant woman wanted a COVID vaccine but the anti-vaxxers kicked off and one person punched the Christian Erickson lookalike

TL;DR: it was Bannan’s fault

And it was the back of Bannans head not newborn.

1 minute ago, 1banana2banana said:

Answered your own question really there mate. Conditioned to believe anyone with a different opinion is a ‘troll’ or the latest overused buzz phrase ‘conspiracy theorist’. I watch both left wing, middling and right wing news. The bbc is not at all balanced. 

You've not answered the question, though. If you think the BBC is "hard left", what do you think is "middling"?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

..gif.709d704826a315d290ad43badae857dd.gif

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Why do you feel it’s acceptable for you to comment on it and not other people just because you have a different opinion.. if you were that bothered about nobody commenting on the incident in the matchday thread you just wouldn’t reply and then the comments on it would die out and we’d go back to the game

• Haha 4