WEDNESDAY V WYCOMBE - omdt

Btw I should be there today but couldn't get through at Longshaw, two 18 wheelers had somehow pinned and wedged themselves together into a snowback and were fully blocking the road. Tailback halfway down Froggatt, ended up having to turn around and go back over the Peaks as I was gonna miss the first half-hour so didn't fancy the after-dark re-freeze on balance.

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

What a silly comment

I’ve had both jabs so not an anti-vaxxer  but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s correlated to that.. it’s happening a lot on and off the pitch. Aguero, Traore, Fleck, Wyke.. people in the stands.

That doesn’t mean the benefits to it don’t outweigh the risks, think they do but it’s hard to imagine there’s no link

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

I’ve had both jabs so not an anti-vaxxer  but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s correlated to that.. it’s happening a lot on and off the pitch. Aguero, Traore, Fleck, Wyke.. people in the stands.

That doesn’t mean the benefits to it don’t outweigh the risks, think they do but it’s hard to imagine there’s no link

Weird to assume that the correlation would be due to the vaccine and not, you know, to all the people getting corona / long covid....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

What evidence do you have its related to covid vaccines? Speak with proof rather than baseless scaremongering. 

I was just stating the timing of it all, it could be coincidence so it's not based on anything else. SORRY

Edited by Daniele Giovanni
  • Like 2

Guest 1banana2banana
1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

people don’t want to hear it so will just call you names. 

108 professional footballers had heart attacks or similar in the last 6 months. 10,000 excess non Covid deaths mostly heart problems in the last 6 months. Those with their eyes and ears shut to this shouting lalalalalala will wake up eventually. Facts are facts. Youtube ‘GB news heart’ and watch the cardiologist explaining this with FACTS.